Thursday, November 6, 2014

REMEMBER

Oh man it is November already!!! Where is the time going???

So this past week or so (I guess it's more than that) has been awesome!! 
We have been teaching our investigator (I will forward you a picture of us and him and his mom) and that has been going great!!! He is so ready for this message and is soaking everything up like a sponge. We have been meeting with them almost every day and he is getting ready for baptism.

He is wanting to go to the Temple as soon as possible and Bishop said that he could the Priesthood within in a week and so it is looking like I will be able to go with him to do baptisms in the Temple before I go home!! Which is super awesome. His mom is coming along great. We had lesson last night with the Relief Society President Sister Nielsen and it was great. She talked about Visiting Teaching and she accepted to be a visiting teacher and to be visit taught!! How cool is that!! This family is so ready and they want to be involved and stay involved...so cool to watch them grow and learn and have things brought to their remembrance...

Other than them there is not to much else to talk about. We had a mission conference on Monday with Elder Andersen from the 2nd quorum of 70 and his wife and that was so cool. Really long day but there was a lot talked about and a lot that was learned. I was going to bring my notebook to share some quotes from the meeting but alas, I forgot it, and I have a companion otherwise I would just go and grab it but oh well...I will just share it in 3 weeks or so haha :)

SO not to much going on. Studies are going great. I have started going through the Seminary Teachers Manual for The Book of Mormon with a clean copy of the Book of Momron and writing in all of the notes and descriptions from the manual into the book, which is helping a lot better understand what is going on and the meaning behind everything that is happening. 

Also!!! I am going to LDSBC - I start 14 Jan 2015!!!  Hello UTAH!!!


Thank you both for everything you do, I truly appreciate it. 
Hope the next couple of days go great and you see miracles!!!
Keep up the awesome work!!! Don't break any more 400 dollar phones ;)

Love you so much

-- 
"Fourth Floor Last Door"
Elder Amric Zane Sobczak
California, Carlsbad, USA
January 2013-June 2013
California, Irvine, USA
July 2013-December 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment