Monday, October 20, 2014

Teaching Serving and missin family birthdays

Happy Birthday Father!!! hope your day is going somewhat a little better...

Football Fans from the beginning  pretty funny note here
Amric came home from the hospital
 in a "COWBOYS" sleeper and supported ASU the next day~~~~

now all the sports and Rugby too!

Anyways this week was awesome!! We picked up a new investigator and set a baptismal date with him for the 22nd of November, so week 4 of next transfer, so if all goes well! He is such an awesome kid. It's a Mom and Son - He loves it all and is soaking it all up. More updates to follow and hopefully all continues to go well!!!

From an excitement stand point that is about it. Not to much else to say.

In response to fathers email, I am freaking out a little bit so thank you for the email, it really did help a lot. I know how much you have done for me and I know how much will continue to do, so Thank you so much for all of that. My plan for school is as you know end up transferring to a school with a good business program, so I have 2 years to think about it. We will cross that bridge when I get there.  I miss you a lot and cannot wait to be able to watch sports and stuff with you!!

Mom response- I feel like something weird is going on and you have something planned. Let's make sure it isn't to crazy :) I like your counsel about not using the phone in sacrament meetings, I really do. There is a guy in our ward who is a regional manager over Vivint, covers the whole western part of the united states, and he turns his phone on Airplane mode (Can use scriptures and all of that but no txt or calls) and he keeps it like that all Sunday so no one from work can get a hold of him, then he just goes in 2 hours early on monday to address anything he needs to. Thought that was a really cool thing to do, you not going to straight up not ever use it, but use it wisely. Glad to hear all is going well and that you sound happy. :)

All in all things are going great. I am loving the missionary and the area. Transfers are a week from tomorrow so we will find out on Saturday night if I stay in Lake Forest for my last transfer or if I get moved somewhere for my last one. So we shall see. Anyways I love you both so much and thank you so much for all you do. I really do appreciate it so much!! Love you always!!


-- 
"Fourth Floor Last Door"
Elder Amric Zane Sobczak
California, Carlsbad, USA
January 2013-June 2013
California, Irvine, USA
July 2013-December 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment