Monday, October 13, 2014

Oct. 6

Conference and Family Everywhere this weekend!


So this week has been a fun one, that is for sure. We did lots of service this week and that was really nice helped the week go by really quickly. We showed up at a members house and said hey another member told us you might need help with some house work so we are here, and oh man did we have fun, we ripped up the carpet and padding and tack board, oh before all of that we moved the furniture. So that was fun.
 Lets see what else happened....

OH Yeah Conference!!

So conference was really good!!!


The only talks I remember out on the frontal lobe of my mind is the Elder Jorg Klebingat
he was so good, he totally took his 1 opportunity to speak in conference and called out the whole church for being disobedient in some way or another. I loved it!!! 


Quentin's talk in Priesthood was really good. I love that he said "If you delay getting married because you want to finish school or get a good job you are not showing sufficient enough faith." that was hilarious! I thought of all my mid-single friends in my last ward and how they were feeling when he said that. 


I like that President Monson is sticking to his guns about not announcing any temples, good for him! Dean M. Davies, cant remember for sure what he talked about, but I can distinctly remember having a prompting to go back and study his talk once I can, so I will be doing that as soon as I can. 

Hmmmm....As always every talk was good, the foreign language ones were difficult to pay attention to; 1-because I wanted to hear them talk in their own language and just let the spirit teach me, and 2- I thought we would have captions not a voice over. But it was still really cool to see that the church is letting everyone have that option now!!!

I got my toe nail partially removed on Friday, that was fun so I am still feeling that a little bit. So the whole in grown and hurt edges are going away so we shall see what it looks and feels like in 2 weeks when i go in to get the other toe removed. 

We went on a hike this morning, realized how out of shape I am even though I have lost a lot of weight, but that was really fun this morning. It was the comp, 4 sisters and myself, so it was all good. These pics are of what it look liked at the look out point (1600 ft ). 

An elder and 2 sisters and I are starting a weight lose competition where we are going to track % weight lose and the person that wins (loses most % of weight between now and the 9th of December ) will get 10 dollars from each of the other 3 that don't lose the most % of weight so we shall see how that goes for all of us. 

Thank you both for all that you do, I forgot my atonement study binder so I do not have my challenge for this week.


Hey! I met Anona's sister. So I walk into my Relief Society Presidents house to drop some stuff off and this guy says to me; "Is your name really Elder Sobczak (said it correctly)"!     I reply yes - he says do you have a brother named Austin? I was like yes. He was like that is crazy My wife's sister is married to Austin. So then in walked Ana Hardin and it was really wierd and cool, super small world. AWESOME!

Anyways, that is all for the week. Go see Meet The Mormons this week  http://meetthemormons.com/post/99500117644/meet-the-mormons-new-movie?cid=HPWE100814481 if you can, it is such a good movie!!! 

Love you both so much!!

-- 
"Fourth Floor Last Door"
Elder Amric Zane Sobczak
California, Carlsbad, USA
January 2013-June 2013
California, Irvine, USA
July 2013-December 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment