Tuesday, July 16, 2013

interviews and companions

There is not to much to report on from this last week...

Only big thing is that I had a 30 minute interview with President and Sister Orgill on Thursday that went great!!! They are both amazing and have so much knowledge about the Gospel. I connected with them right off the bat and know that I am supposed to be here in this mission.

Glad to see the family is doing well and glad to see that at least a part of me can participate in the activities. 

My companion is good! I am the official Senior companion and he has just finished being trained so I am "Greenie Busting" Him. It is awesome that he loves to work and loves to see all aspects of "Missionary Work" and not just tracting.

Hope all is going well and that you guys are okay. want you to know that I love you all :) Until next time :)


"Fourth Floor Last Door"
Elder Amric Zane Sobczak
California, Carlsbad, USA
January 2013-June 2013
California, Irvine, USA
July 2013-December 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment