Thursday, February 27, 2014

Life is like a Map...

Sorry for the late in the day email, these comps I have are pretty ridiculous but it is all good...

So serving here in the Newport Beach First Ward has been very interesting to say the least...lots of money EVERYWHERE it can get pretty annoying pretty quick. But hey, as you can see from the picture i have attached of my area I am right on the ocean, more than in Dana Point which I did not think could happen. Interesting thing about the ward is that it is a family ward as well as the Mid-Singles ward which covers the whole stake...so what does that mean?  ...I can go anywhere in the Newport Beach Stake/Mission (with permission) to go visit members of the ward. It is awesome. Not being held down to such a small area has been really nice. I think I have one more area in me after this, which is weird to say so I am for sure as always putting all I can into this ward to make sure to get everything going where it needs to. Cool thing being 10 minutes from the Temple, that seems weird, but really really nice.

We are teaching a 9 year old!  


There really is not to much else to add. Mission is going great, As always crazy to see how fast time goes and all of that..never really seems like it is moving fast until I look at my calendar and see all of the days that have passed by.  
Looking at life in 6 week segments really changes the perspective you have.
Thank you again for all you do for me. The mission is going great. Again sorry for such a short email today.

Can't help myself, from sometimes thinking about the future!

Interesting thought I was reading in my studies this morning in Alma 39:14 which says "aSeek not after riches nor the vain things of this world; for behold, you cannot carry them with you."
The thought that came into my head was that of a career again...I thought I need to not look at going into something solely to make money, I need to first find what I love to do, than find a job in that that is in somewhat demand and will allow me to provide for my family in a place I could handle living in. So it was interesting and opened my eyes as to what I want to look into for a career/where to go to school. I wrote down the order of schools I am going to apply to 1 Byu Provo 2 Byu Hawaii 3 WWU 4 SUU 5 UNO
So we shall see what the Lord has in store for my future. 

Hope your week goes well and cannot wait to hear from all of you. Love you all so much, thank you again for all you do!!!! LOVE YOU!!


--
"Fourth Floor Last Door"
Elder Amric Zane Sobczak
California, Carlsbad, USA
January 2013-June 2013
California, Irvine, USA
July 2013-December 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment