Tuesday, March 25, 2014

March 17th Happy St. Patty!


So Friday night we were on the Peninsula which is Satan's home!!!  We were out walking around the area doing some stop by's around 7-7:30 at night.  At about 7:45 we get back to our car and right before I get in I notice this girl crying sitting against a wall. I asked her if she needed any help and well this is when all crazy breaks loose...she in tears is like "Seriously someone just stole my car" I am like oh dang, what can we do, have you called the police? Her: (In Tears) "Can you call them for me I do not know to work technology" hahaha!!! at this point I realized, we all did, how drunk she was, so drunk, just a basket case of drunken emotion. 

So we call them for her and she is just crying, just has no control of emotion at this point. She starts going off about how "It was probably the (Bad Word) homeless guy" -(who we had just seen).   "I (XXXXX) cannot believe this just happened to me".   "I (XXXX) just got kicked out of my (XXXX) house and have no place to go." 

So at this point we have no idea what to do . She and her friend start yelling at each other. The first girl comes back holding a purse freaking out because she doesn't know where her purse is, she throws the one in her hand down on the ground and just walks, walks towards all the bars about1.5 miles away at the end of the peninsula. Her friend then comes over, a little less tanked ... So her friend is on the phone when all of a sudden, she GETS IN OUR CAR passenger side and sits down. She starts asking us for our keys and we have no clue what is going on. Finally she gets out holding a Book of Mormon and Bible, she is now without her phones, because they are in the car. She grabs her phones and then gets on them again. Mean while we have no idea where her friend went.

Finally we are walking around looking for her car assuming in her drunken stupor she just forgot where she parked, and while we were walking around we swear someone was video taping us or taking pictures and thought we were going to end up on punk'd or something!!
 Finally her friend comes back, got a taxi back to where we were, still drunk and still a basket case.... by now it's 8:20. Finally by 8:30 we said our goodbyes, the second girl tried to give us back the Books she took but we told her she could keep them! The second girl also wanted to go back to the bar because she left her ID and credit card there but her friend, still in a drunken basket case state of mind said "I cannot move I am frozen" of course in tears. 

Moral of the story ... Do not drink, ever! they were insane and needed someone to slap the stupid right out of them. But they are still children of God so hopefully they will read the book and I pray they got back home safely. God moves in mysterious ways - right!?!?!

Well that is all I have to say for this week. Work is going good and really starting to pick up. Keep up awesome work and as always I can not wait to hear from all of you. As you can tell I need uplifting letters ASAP!
Love you all bunches

-- 
"Fourth Floor Last Door"
Elder Amric Zane Sobczak
California, Carlsbad, USA
January 2013-June 2013
California, Irvine, USA
July 2013-December 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment