Monday, July 21, 2014

Connections



Hello everyone!!!   so for this week, let's see what to update you all on? ...
Saturday I had an interview with President Orgill, it went really well, love talking to him and getting advice and counsel. He told me that we could start working with members in the ward on facebook, so I was like sweet! and later that day went and added 10 members as friends, and then Sunday morning he texted and said "actually though in pondering and prayer keep doing facebook without the members as 'facebook friend'". hahaha!!! I replied awkwardly; "we are already friends with some and have mentioned it to others"  President was like "okay, I guess it is okay with the people you have already mentioned it to". So that was fun!  Social Media contact program is going well. You just never know how or when that connection will be made!  In other news...We got dropped by both of our investigators this week. One of them said they would "call us" when they wanted to talk to us and to not stop by anymore or have communication with them.
 So that is sad, it is a lot different when someone tells you they are done instead of you praying and fasting about if you should drop them and then drop them. It is a lot like dating I guess!!!  easier to get over if you are the one that ended it. So we are back to square one.
Anyways, I love it here in the ward still. We have a volleyball tournament today for the whole mission so I will have pictures for that later in the week. 


I love you all so much and thank you for the prayers and love and the sacrifice being made for me being out here, it is much appreciated. Keep up the good work and keep doing all you do. Love you so much, sorry the letter is short, I never know what to say but if we were in person i would tell lots more stories.

 Love you :)


-- 

"Fourth Floor Last Door"
Elder Amric Zane Sobczak
California, Carlsbad, USA
January 2013-June 2013
California, Irvine, USA
July 2013-December 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment