Wednesday, June 26, 2013

New mission new address

Hello Everyone out there in the new world:

This is Elder Amric Sobczak and I have an update for you.

I am no longer in the California-Carlsbad mission. I have been moved into the California Irvine mission for the remainder of my time serving the Lord. Here is my new mailing address, note all mail must start going here or it will make it harder for me to get it.

Elder Amric Zane Sobczak
California-Irvine Mission
23 Lake Road, Irvine CA, 92604

Thank you all who have taken the time to talk to me. It really helps and keeps me going. Keep the faith and know that with the Lord helping we can accomplish all that is put in front of us. Until a later date.

Love,
Elder Amric Zane Sobczak



Goodbye has been said to our dear mission president, President and Sister Cook. They will be missed but their influence will stay as long I am a servent of the Lord.



No comments:

Post a Comment