Thursday, June 6, 2013

The reason we start things is rarely the reason we continue them...


"It was character that got us out of bed, commitment that moved us into action and discipline that enabled us to follow through."  


Hello out there in the World!  Hummmmmm... let's see, this is going to be short again. Mom In answer to your questions; no box arrived, neither the clothes, I have the one pair of pants left I will get by til they show up I am excited to get them here.  Riding the bike is getting to be more and more fun than it used to be.  I do like where I live, I'm getting so used to it  - that I'll probably get transfered next transfer!!  

EHS Class 2013 Top TEN (Go Logan!!!)


I did hear from Audrey, I miss her and Omaha!  Crazy that she, Drew, Morgan, Ashtyn, and Lorraine graduated and HOPE got married!!!!!!????
Where does time go and what is this world coming to????  this is what I ask myself?!  Oh High School - what a life!

Deep thought -  



Look up Alma 18 and read the chapter - while doing so underline all the things that Ammon does with King Lamoni that give description of how to be a good missionary.  Report Back!for reference see;  


http://www.lds.org/scriptures/bofm/alma/18?lang=eng
http://www.lds.org/search?query=ammon&x=-1043&y=-241&lang=eng&collection=media

Caton
Calvin
FOOD
I have been eating oatmeal and a banana for breakfast.  Yes! I am eating Oatmeal again!!!  Oh Caton and Calvin - I miss them!  Just a hint from the past - Never cook your hotdogs in the left over Oatmeal water!


THE MISSION IS - Picked up a new investigator whose son has a nursery in Rochester, small world.  Also have the opportunity to pick up another investigator this week.  The work is going well.  Like and work well with Elder Neal, for him it's a different kind of work here in Carmel Valley than his last area.  



I also have scriptures for my plaque.  I cannot decide on which one to use, but I have narrowed it down to these 4!!! My mission might be over before you get that plaque on the wall!!!  


  • Isaiah 1:16-18 aWash you, make you bclean; put away the cevil of your doings from before mine eyes; dcease to do evil;  aLearn to do bwell; seek cjudgment, drelieve the oppressed,ejudge the fatherless, plead for the fwidow.  Come now, and let us areason together, saith the Lord: though your bsins be as scarlet, they shall be as cwhite as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.


  • 2 Nephi 31:7   Know ye not that he was holy? But notwithstanding he being holy, he showeth unto the children of men that, according to the flesh he humbleth himself before the Father, and witnesseth unto the Father that he would be aobedient unto him in keeping his commandments.

  • Doctrine and Covenants 24:12 And at all times, and in all places, he shall open his mouth and adeclare my gospel as with the voice of a btrump, both day and night. And I will give unto him strength such as is not known among men.

  • Doctrine and Covenants 130:20-21 There is a alaw, irrevocably decreed in bheaven before the foundations of this world, upon which all cblessings are predicated—    And when we obtain any ablessing from God, it is bybobedience to that law upon which it is predicated.



these scriptures Speak for me; Elder Sobczak!!! -- at your service!



"Fourth Floor Last Door"
"That's What's Up"
Elder Amric Zane Sobczak
California, Carlsbad, USA
January 2013-January 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment