Monday, August 5, 2013

The Life You Live is the Lesson You Teach...


So i do not have a lot of time to write an email today so I will explain in bullet points. Sorry, 

  • Elders bailed on a service project (Of Course one on P-Day) so we have to cover for them. Takes out about three hours from the day So I shall be quick. 
  • We had a mom come up to us on Sunday and tell us that...Her son Max who is 12 has decided he wants to get baptized and that his dad is on board so she wants to get it done by the end of the month!! No Specific date yet as he is deciding who he wants to baptize him and then make travel plans to fit. So that should be super awesome, hopefully we get to teach him a couple times this week to make sure all it well.
  • Elder Belnap and I are having a relatively fun time with Elder Hair. Lots of service projects going on and helping our new-be find his feet in missionary work. 
  • The District is going well. The missionaries seem to like me and I gave my first training the other day. 90 minutes of "me" giving a Gospel lesson, super intimidating, and that was with a weeks prep behind it! cannot imagine how hard it is for seminary teachers.
  • Loving the mission, Dana Point is my second home. I love it here and know that I will want to come back here to visit and to bring the family.
  • I am loving the mission and the work is picking up and going great.
  • I will keep all of you in my prayers this week as it sounds like lots is going on. You are all the best and hope all goes well this week. 
  • No mom I do not need anything :)


Love you all so much, keep the faith and stay strong :)Elder Sobczak
-- 
"Fourth Floor Last Door"
Elder Amric Zane Sobczak
California, Carlsbad, USA
January 2013-June 2013
California, Irvine, USA
July 2013-December 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment