Monday, May 5, 2014

April 27th

hey hey there family. So there is not a lot to report on from this last week sorry I know I am super boring.
I had exchanges with my zone leaders on Friday to Saturday and that went awesome. in short we picked up a new investigator and set a baptismal date for the 31st of May that he seemed pretty excited for.
The work here in the ward is picking up and going good excited to be here and be able to work with the people of Newport Beach.
Again like I said not to much to report on, sorry it just wasn't that much of a mind blowing week so i hope you don't get mad at the email that is so short!   I am sure more will happen that will be shared at mother's day phone call.
keep up the awesome work and doing all of that awesome stuff. Appreciate all you do hope this weekend goes awesome congrats Ayris for the wedding to be - it will be awesome. I think that is this weekend. If not then anyways Hope it all goes well.
Love you all a lot and hope all is going well. Miss you and Love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment