Monday, August 18, 2014

I Invite you to Act, I am!


  • So not to much to report on from this past week hahaha!!!
  • Work is going great so it is super fun
  • Always good to be staying busy
  • Uhm, what else, companion is going good
  • Got the stuff thank you for the clothes. What was up with the towel? haha I love it just surprising hahaha!
  • Anyways not really too much to report on...
  • Members of the ward are awesome and love helping us out, so it will be fun to continue working here. 
  • Teaching, tracting and praying thats my life!
  • Jacob 5  I invite you to read it this week.
  • Temple trip was awesome I will tell you about it in more detail in a tape.
  • I invite you to Act this week using one of the following ideas.... Links are attached for your reference. 

Quotes for the day and times -  Scripture, Written, Video and Audio cuz thats how I roll!

That is all. We are going to bounce!
Love you bye

"Fourth Floor Last Door"
Elder Amric Zane Sobczak
California, Carlsbad, USA
January 2013-June 2013
California, Irvine, USA
July 2013-December 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment