- So not to much to report on from this past week hahaha!!!
- Work is going great so it is super fun.
- Always good to be staying busy.
- Uhm, what else, companion is going good
- Got the stuff thank you for the clothes. What was up with the towel? haha I love it just surprising hahaha!
- Anyways not really too much to report on...
- Members of the ward are awesome and love helping us out, so it will be fun to continue working here.
- Teaching, tracting and praying thats my life!
- Jacob 5 I invite you to read it this week.
- Temple trip was awesome I will tell you about it in more detail in a tape.
- I invite you to Act this week using one of the following ideas.... Links are attached for your reference.
Quotes for the day and times - Scripture, Written, Video and Audio cuz thats how I roll!
- There is so much to be done, so many people depending on me, and I always let them down. If you are feeling discouraged and inadequate remember life happens to all of us, but when these feelings become a way of life, or even frequent visitors, they're signs of trouble. Be aware, especially if they become clinical state of depression. ... The quote is exactly said in this talk - https://www.lds.org/ensign/1978/08/awake-my-soul-dealing-firmly-with-depression?lang=eng
- sadly some youth ignore things as they really are...and sacrifice relationships I offer 2 questions for you to consider - https://www.lds.org/youth/video/things-as-they-really-are?lang=en
- I wont forget, I want to live everyday of my life with honor, I want to know the choices I've made dont leave me wishing I could make them over again, I want to have no regrets - https://www.lds.org/youth/music?cid=YS-F-musicteaser&lang=eng
- FAITH ORGANIZE ARISE PRAY- https://www.lds.org/scriptures/dc-testament/dc/88?lang=eng
That is all. We are going to bounce!
Love you bye
"Fourth Floor Last Door"
Elder Amric Zane Sobczak
California, Carlsbad, USA
January 2013-June 2013
California, Irvine, USA
July 2013-December 2014