Wednesday, May 29, 2013

San Diego Temple Trip

Temple Trip this morning!  We went at 5:30 AM to the San Diego Temple.  You know how close I am to it?  We left here at 5:07 and got rentals and changed and made the 5:30 session!!!! That's how close.  And sadly I only get to go once a quarter. :(
Beautiful San Diego Temple

The work is going good.  So weird being companions with Elder Neal again.  I am starting to settle in which means I probably will get transfered at the end of June and with my luck it will be out to Temecula or Murietta!!!!  HOT!   I am loving the mission life!  We rode bikes 20 miles yesterday after having Memorial Day breakfast at the church

Memorial Day 2013

Elder Armstrong went home :( he passed along some ties!



So here's a question??? A deep thought for all your letter writing!  The book of Ekiekel in chapter 37: says ...  15 ¶The word of the Lord came again unto me, saying,
 16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one astick, and bwriteupon it, For cJudah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and dwrite upon it, For eJoseph, the fstickof Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions: 17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become aone in thine hand.
Obviously the Bible and the Book of Mormon are the two sticks. But Lehi is of the tribe of Manasseh  so why isn't it the stick of Manasseh!!!! Not Ephraim.  My lineage wants some street cred here!!!  :)


Also I was wondering;  Where is Kolob?!!!
Oh by the by!  I study oft and cut my own hair now!
I'll never pay for another hair cut again in my life ;)
Well that's it this time
Elder Sobczak signing off
"Fourth Floor Last Door"
"That's What's Up"
Elder Amric Zane Sobczak
California, Carlsbad, USA
January 2013-January 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment