Monday, January 14, 2013

I'm waiting for a Reply!

A heart warming note from Elder Sobczak today...

Mother,

...It seems weird letter writing - it's like texting without immediate reply so you don't know what the other person is saying or thinking yet. HAHAHA! we will figure it out and get on a schedule!

...The MTC is good. We've had 3 devotionals so far with lots of good things said.  One thing I really liked was Elder Falabella of the 70 who said; "If you come home the same as when you left you went through your mission, the mission didn't go through you."  It really stuck out to me.  Another teacher told me;  "The days felt like an eternity, but the weeks went by in a flash." to me it helped to understand the mission time!  It'll seem like I've been gone forever but think about it, it's already been a week and it feels like 2 days.  I'll be back before you know it!

...well, I'm waiting for a reply!  (see it's weird) no reply!

...my prophecy about friends and family writing me has already come true I'm grateful you, Dad and Ayris are writing me... ya need letters!

Tell Tyler (I know he's heard it before) "the people in the church may not be perfect but the doctrine and gospel of the church is perfect."  It's something I've been reminded of especially spending time here with 18-21 year old guys!  We are still men and have our flaws!  Tyler will come around.  Just give him time to work everything out.  I worry about him and am praying for him.

I have to say I don't know why you are here if you don't want to be, it's stupid and very distracting to those of us who do want to be here.

I need scores for NFL games 

tell everyone hello I'll send pictures when I l leave the MTC

xoxoxo
Elder Sobczak


No comments:

Post a Comment