Thursday, January 24, 2013

It's me, TheMOM!

Mom and Amric
I am having an especially hard time today, with the absence of my youngest son :(
ASU! Amric and DAD!!!!


Don't get me wrong, I am pleased as punch (what does that mean anyway) that he wanted to and is serving a mission, I am proud (in a humble way) that he has given up this time in his life to go and serve the Lord and the fine upstanding people of Southern California.



But i find myself sitting in his room.  Wearing his sweatshirts.  Making posters to count down the days til his return!  Hunting for information about his area, pictures of his Temples, Flags, oceans, trees, boundaries - you name it I'm wondering!


  • Does he have his sunglasses?
  • DId he buy or does he need an umbrella?

  • WELL, Lets face it - TODAY I AM WONDERING WHERE HE IS!  

  • WHAT IS HE DOING?  WHAT IS HE EATING?  DO HIS FEET HURT?


  • Is he shaving every day? 
 has he got a hair cut yet??


  • Is he being the BEST companion EVER?

  • Is he being a thought provoking prayerful young man or the wise aker he can be???  





  •  Is his trainer treating him good and kind and patiently?
  •  DID HE GET HIS ONE SUIT CLEANED YET?
  • HAS HE HAD TO SPEAK SPANISH TO ANYONE?  ( I hear it's a spanish speaking state!!!)  BAAAhaha as Ayris would say ;)
  •  DOES HIS MISSION PRESIDENT AND HIS WIFE KNOW WHO HE IS ARE THEY PRAYING FOR HIM AS I AM?
  •   DO THEY KNOW HOW HARD HE WORKED TO BE THERE RIGHT NOW, AT THIS TIME?
  • DO THEY LOVE HIM??  Oh man now I'm going off in song in my head it must be time to Quit!  

Miss you Elder Sobczak 
Remember who you are and the family you belong to
Love, 
ksmsTheMom!

http://youtu.be/_di6aAq4AB4

No comments:

Post a Comment