Thursday, January 31, 2013

MTC follow Up




 "...Do Not even look like you don't believe! ...  In the 21st century we cannot flee any longer ... You Can never check your religion at the door..."  holland  in sept.
I like this picture looking out the window, cuz
I can imagine him in my mind looking out and what he is thinking!!!
"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring!"  

Provo MTC

Study session


 I'm still putting names with faces
And for me, it's easier if I can
look at them and read the letters!
Be patient with me while I work
 thru this process --
Plus, I just miss him and want a 
reason to blog about him inbetween
letters!




 "The Second Coming Started in the Spring of 1820 in Palmyra New York and this is the Dispensation in which we WILL SEE Jesus Christ and HAnd his Church over to Him and we WILL Succeed in the battle against Evil."  --Holland at the MTC in January!




This one of Elder Sobczak's favs:

Matthew 4: 10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.




Elder - May the Force be with you <3



https://www.lds.org/church/news/elder-holland-addresses-new-mtc-presidents-and-visitors-center-directors-concerning-the-doctrine-of-the-godhead?lang=eng
 http://www.lds.org/church/news/elder-holland-says-to-live-gospel-in-small-ways?lang=eng

No comments:

Post a Comment